Strategic Partnerships Committee
Responsibilities & Benefits
Overall Responsibilities and Responsibilities with Partners:
- Attend committee meetings/conference calls to discuss and confirm upcoming committee projects once a month in person or by conference call determined by the Board of Directors or Director.
- Attend all NACE meetings and events (maximum of 2 absences)
- Assist with sourcing venues and partners for monthly NACE events and meetings
- Place 24 hour calls to partner vendors and sponsors to verify and coordinate day of logistics
- Assisting with Program and Event Day check in for partners
- Assisting setup based on schedule and logistics with host venue
- Interact with the communications committee to define sponsor and/or partners for monthly acknowledgement securing logos and any other information for marketing purposes (venue/location, parking, menu, any additional details).
- Uphold the greater value of NACE and the education it provides to industry professionals
- Represent NACE in a professional and ethical manner as prescribed in the Code of Ethics
Responsibilities with Host Venue:
- Assist in confirming venues for each NACE Meeting (working 1 quarter in advance)
- Coordinate with the Speaker Chair (Programs and Education Committee) to determine the speaker’s AV requirements and relaying that to the AV Sponsor/Partner.
- Coordinate and confirm the the Photographer Partner for each meeting.
- Coordinate and confirm decor, floral, linen etc vendors when needed.
- Assist with any materials, vendor needs, or fundraising required in coordination with the Director of Fundraising
- Direct involvement with educational programming geared towards career development in the catering and events industry
- Constant interaction and involvement with senior and prominent members of the events industry and working as part of a team
- Face to Face interaction and with members, host venues and speakers
- Growth opportunity for Board positions within NACE both locally and nationally
- The satisfaction of helping to improve and promote the overall respect and awareness of the catering and events industry
- Develop personal and professional relationships that will last you a LIFETIME!