Membership Engagement Committee
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Attend committee meetings/conference calls to discuss and confirm upcoming committee projects once a month in person or by conference call determined by the chair
- Attend all NACE meetings and events (maximum of 2 absences)
- Assist in the retention of existing members and reaching out to members that have lapsed memberships.
- Members will be a resource for new members and provide mentoring and acclimation to the chapter programs and activities
- Members will develop and execute membership campaigns in coordination with NACE National and develop and implement local and national recognition programs, Anniversary Certificates
- Uphold the greater value of NACE and the education it provides to industry professionals
- Represent NACE in a professional and ethical manner as prescribed in the Code of Ethics
- Direct involvement with the entire membership and assisting with career development in the catering and events industry
- Constant interaction and involvement with senior and prominent members of the events industry and working as part of a team
- Face to Face interaction and recognition of individual members and sponsoring companies
- Growth opportunity for Board positions within NACE both locally and nationally
- The satisfaction of helping to improve the overall respect and awareness of the catering and events industry
- Develop personal and professional relationships that will last you a LIFETIME!