Marketing & Promotion
- Inclusion in the National and Local Online Membership Directory on our website with a hyperlink to your website.
- The opportunity to have your business’s Media Releases, Specials and Event Postings listed on our website and social media networks.
- Sponsorship, Hosting and Speaking Opportunities at our monthly meetings and Annual Fundraiser to create awareness and to increase visibility and credibility within the community.
- The opportunity to Distribute Promotional Material at the check-in table at each month’s meeting.
- Exclusive use of the NACE New Orleans Logo and NACE Loyal Logo for members to use on their company websites, social networks and other marketing materials.
- Quarterly Membership E-Newsletters, which includes industry updates and information on upcoming events, promotional opportunities, etc.
- Access to 8 National and Local Discount Programs.
- A Group Purchasing Organization gives lower food service costs to small to medium catering companies by giving them buying leverage. (SB Value)
- A Guided Marketing Platform that provides local business marketing plans and a professional website (ThriveHive)
- Event Furnishing Companies (AFR Event Furnishing and CORT Event Furnishing)
- An Insurance Association that covers all 50 states and represents health, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance, etc. (Assurance Association Benefit Solution (AABS))
- A Car Rental Company (Hertz Rental Company)
- A Merchant Account Company that processes credit, debit purchases (TSYS).
- A Shipping Company (UPS)
Education & Networking
NACE New Orleans is an event-driven organization that prides itself on hosting monthly educational and networking events at one of New Orleans’ premier venues. Our events give members the opportunities to strengthen peer-to-peer relationships and develop new business contacts that will evolve into new pieces of business.
Our network reaches further than just New Orleans. NACE New Orleans is a part of an expansive and growing network with more than 45 chapters across America. You’ll have the opportunity to become the best resource for your clients as you’ll have the fellow NACE Members’ contact information at your fingertips.
NACE New Orleans offers:
- 8 Educational and Networking Events (includes Lunch & Learns and cocktail receptions)
- The Annual Fundraiser (benefiting a New Orleans’ non-profit)
- The Annual Holiday Party
NACE National offers:
- A National Conference. Experience, the best in the industry including: Industry leaders, chefs, caterers, designers and event professionals come together to teach, learn, see and taste the most up-to-the-minute trends in our industry.
- Discounts to Other Industry Conferences including: BizBash, Catersource and The Special Event.
- Continued Education through self-paced online courses on the core concepts of the catering and events industry.
- NACE News keeps industry professionals informed of topics that impact their day to day activities.
- The NACE Blog connects members from across the U.S. to discuss industry trends in event design, catering, wedding planning, floral, photography, videography, music, entertainment, recipes and holidays.
BONUS BENEFIT: Be sure to get your Meeting Punch Card stamped at each NACE New Orleans luncheon and reception. Collect 5 stamps and your sixth meeting is FREE! Offer expires 18 months from issue date; excludes holiday party and fundraiser.
NACE New Orleans prides itself on its members’ involvement. We want our members to become the future industry leaders in New Orleans and beyond. Upon joining, members will be encouraged to join a committee, where they will learn best practices that you can take back to their own business. The Chapter will look to the committee members to lead as Committee Chairs.
Once you are a Committee Chair, you will have the opportunity to run for the Board of Directors and specific positions on the Executive Board. In addition to the local opportunities, NACE National offers an annual leadership conference, Evolve, for chapter leaders that will help you get to the next level of leadership.
The Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation is the most widely respected professional certification in the industry. Employers, peers and clients see CPCE as a mark of accomplishment, credibility and trust.
Let’s Be NACE Loyal and refer business to your fellow NACE Member, whether it be in New Orleans or in Philadelphia. We want all NACE New Orleans members to consider you Preferred Vendors.
NACE New Orleans’ #1 Priority is to Promote and Refer our Members to clients and other NACE members. When referring a fellow NACE Member, you’re guaranteed your client will be treated well.
Invest in Yourself, Your Business and Your City
When you join NACE New Orleans, you’re not only helping your business grow, you’re strengthening the city’s most important industries: catering, events and tourism.
Membership dues make it possible to increase the marketing opportunities, give members a higher return on investment and give back to the catering and events community.
The NACE Awards recognize outstanding vision, inspiration, leadership and achievement in catering and event design. For a full list of Industry, Chapter and Member Awards, visit www.NACE.net.
Recruit your next employee from the NACE Career Center and through the NACE New Orleans’ Career Opportunities page. Feel confident when hiring from within NACE, as you’ll get honest and trustworthy referrals from fellow NACE Members.
Learn about new career opportunities through the NACE Career Center and take full advantage of the online tools that include: resume writing, career coaching and a discount to a compensation survey that gives a comprehensive look at compensation and benefit trends.
Recruitment & Career Resources
The Foundation of NACE is committed to advancing the catering and events industry by supporting future and current professionals.
Since 2008, The Foundation of NACE has awarded more than $100,000.00 to undergraduate students pursuing careers in catering and events and we continue to offer several scholarships to aspiring and current catering and event professionals.
For more information on Scholarships and Community Grants, please visit www.NACE.net.
Every day across the country NACE members are helping others and giving back to their communities. Through the Community Grants Program, NACE chapters are able to support local organizations in their communities that directly affect lives.
The grant covers direct program costs associated with the work chapters do with community organizations, local public interest groups or community action projects and are typically valued of between $500 and $2,000 per grant. Each grant is based on merit.